Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 4: Fears

I’ve been thinking of this post all day and wasn’t sure what to write about.  I mean, I’m afraid of a lot of things: the dark, thunderstorms, missing an episode of The Bachelorette due to a messed up PVR setting.  I could go on forever.  If I’m being completely honest though, there is one main fear that keeps me up at night:

I’m afraid my kids are going to grow up to hate me.
Awful, right?  I don’t let it overshadow everything I do and, most days, I don’t think that I actually have anything to be afraid of.  Today was one of those days.  We built a fort, blew bubbles, played hopscotch and turned the music up while we took turns vacuuming the furniture.


 

Yup, today was a good one.  Back to being irrationally afraid of spiders, loud noises and wild animals for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment