Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 7: Pet Hates

Pet hates?  As in, things I hate about my pet?  That’s easy.  He starts meowing at 5am and continues to do so until the whole family is awake.  He doesn’t want food, he doesn’t want to be outside, he just wants us all to be out of bed and that’s really annoying.  He also has a knack for sitting so close to me while I’m lying down that he’s practically giving me a little brown kiss on the face, if you know what I mean.  I really, really hate that.
Good thing he’s so handsome.
Now, pet peeves?  I might have a few of those. You weren't surprised, were you?

·        Bad drivers.  They’re everywhere, on every street, every day. 
 
·        Bad cyclers.  I live in a city with a lot of one-way streets.  I love them, a lot of people hate them, and that’s a whole other post on its own.  My point is, I see people EVERY DAY riding their bikes the wrong way on major one-way streets.  It’s dangerous and it’s stupid.
 
·        Bad pedestrians.  It makes me so angry when I see people walking against red lights.  Especially when it’s on a busy street and they’re pushing a baby stroller.  I see this more often than I should.
 
·        Listening to people chug their hot drinks.  Disgusting.
What are your pet peeves?  And anything you hate about your pet?  Come on, there’s got to be something…


No comments:

Post a Comment