Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry and Bright

For a lot of people, the best part of the holidays is Christmas Eve.  It really is pretty amazing, with the last minute preparations, festive visits, and the excitement of what’s to come.  Christmas morning is really great too, especially when you’re lucky enough to live with a couple of super excited kids.  Both are wonderful parts of the holidays.  My favourite part though is tonight.  The end of the day on Christmas once everything has settled down.  The kids are fast asleep in new jammies and I have tucked myself into my bed with new sheets from my mom, a new book from my husband and the tea I found in my stocking (thanks, Santa!). 
The big day has come to an end for another year.  It’s now time to relax, reflect on how thankful I am, and really enjoy the holiday with my family.  Happy holidays to one and all.  May all of your days be merry.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment