Saturday, December 7, 2013

These are a Few (Ten) of My Favourite Things (Christmas Songs)

This post is a list of my favourite CHRISTMAS songs, and not because I’m one of those people highly offended if someone doesn’t celebrate the same holiday that I do.  This time of year is definitely the holiday season, and there are many different people celebrating many different things and some, nothing at all.  These songs are specifically about Christmas, though.  December 25th.  The most wonderful time of the year.  And so, here it is, my list of favourite Christmas songs:

10. Bruce Springsteen – Merry Christmas Baby
 
 9. Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas is You
 

  8. Kenny & Dolly – A Christmas to Remember

 7. Stevie Wonder – Someday at Christmas
 
 6. Brenda Lee – Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree

 5. Band Aid – Do They Know it's Christmas

 4. Wham! – Last Christmas

 3. Paul McCartney – Wonderful Christmas Time

 2. U2 – It’s Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

 1. The Pogues – Fairytale of New York

Whatever it is you’re celebrating this holiday season, may it be full of love, happiness and great music.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment